1971-1974 Spider Register - ONLINE

     I have completed an online form for registering any and all Alfa Romeo
     spiders (1971-1974)(including those "long gone"). Although this list
     will not be as sophisticated as some of the other registers, I will do
     my best as "keeper" of the list.

     http://www.mindspring.net/~tlentz/alfa/index.htm

     Those with sites containing "links", Please feel free to add my site
     to your list. (if you find it worthy)

     As always, any comments or suggestions are welcome.

     Tim Lentz
     Tampa, FL
     '74 spider