spam fodder

paul, you said:
>Did anyone else notice the rather lengthy "Publishing Company for sale" post
>in V7 #315. This sort of thing has no right cluttering up our digest. The
>poster did however give his fax number (1 (212) 504-8032) and it occurred to
>me that if each of us were to fax him say, a dozen or so copies of a solid
>black page or something of that nature....
gads, what a great idea!!!  i'm faxing 10 black pages as i'm typing this!!!  i
feel better already!!!  this really made my day!!!  i'm gonna get a lot of
mileage outta those 10 black pages - all that copy-machine toner needed for 'em
will NOT go to waste!!!

thanks for the great idea, paul!!!

dug seed in

ps - i emailed richard about all the recent spam, & he said that the list may
have to go to a 'only member's can email' kinda thing...