164 oil filter EZ access

Guys,
You don't even have to jack up the car to get to the filter!  (I do raise it
slightly to get the drain pan in and out, underneath the sump)  Those of you
who know me, know I am NOT skinny, and don't have long arms, and I can reach
the oil filter with the car flat on the ground!  I just turn the wheels
slightly to the left.  Lay on my back with my head towards the front of the
car, the tire at my neck, and feet to the rear of the car.  Reach in and
unscrew it.  I love it!  As simple as my old '62 Chevy II.

Mark Jones
Chevy Chase, MD