Singing V-6

- --
> From: Will Owen <nashwill@domain.elided>
> Subject: "Alfa V6 at redline..."
>
> Someone posted a couple of letters the other day with a closing tag
> about the lovely sound of an Alfa V6 at redline. I couldn't agree
> more, except...exactly where is that? Our 2.5 Milano is the only one
> I've driven, and those little stripes on the tach face have so
> discolored over time as to be essentially meaningless. Not that I
> intend to go out and run it up there (it's my wife's car, not mine,
> which is why I haven't tried to confirm those 130 mph claims, either),
> but it'd be nice to know where the ceiling's supposed to be.
>
> Will Owen
> Nashville, TN

Don't worry, the rev limiter kicks in just before the belt breaks and
goes BANG!
LOL
Around 6500 rpm,
Bill Harkell--Tampa Florida
"Pity those who don't know the redline cry of an Alfa V-6" -Anon.
"Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom" -AmiSue1
Homepage: http://pw2.netcom.com/~alfabill/welcome.htm