emission test time -- GTV6 speedo

I have tuned an Opel 1900 with single Weber to around 1%, without CAT --
the spec on the GTV6 is around 1%, in front of the CAT, O2 sensor
disconnected.  It should not be difficult to meet or beat 3% without a
CAT.

I believe the '86 GTV6 went to a six pulse sender, with amplifier under
the rear seat -- I do not believe the '84 and'86 units are interchangable
(up to the six-pulse sender, they pretty much are.)

r.m.bies