GTV-6 clutch problem.

I finally got my buddy to buy an Alfa in June and it has a been a good car
for him except the clutch pivot pin likes to strip out of the threads.
He had the clutch and pressure plate changed in june to addreses this
problem because that's what the mechanic said caused the pin to pull out.
The pressure plate that is.  Well, last night the same thing happened
again, go to shift, no clutch pedal feel, then a rock hard clutch and
subsequent spitting out of the clutch slave all over the street etc. I
haven't had a chance to look under it yet, what do you think is making
this happen repeatedly?  Since the clutch, pivot pin, pressure plate,
slave were brand new what other variables are there????

						Sandro Marcantonio
						1988 Milano Verde
						1991 164S
						1987 Ducati 750 Paso