Florida emissions

>  The car is going=to Florida and I understand they are much more lenient there - can >anyone=
> verify this? If permission is granted, I'd like to go the Euro exhaust
> system. The only downside might be the pre-heated air into the inlet plen=
> um chamber. I'm assuming this wouldn't be a problem in Florida. Again, any
> input would be appreciated.

Yeah, sure bring in one of those smoggy California cars to our pure
air!!!!

On a serious note, Florida only CURRENTLY has emissions testing in Miami
area, Jacksonville and Tampa Bay. Dyno test only if idle fails.

It is very easy to pass. you must have a cat if it came with it.and It
must pass.
That's it. Limits on my 91 168, 220 on hc. (blows 14! )If your car
doesn't pass, somehting is very wrong.

I have no mufflers on mine, nada...they don't even look twice. You do
need to have the fuel filler restrictor in place though. That is
checked. cars before 75 are exempt.
- --

Bill Harkell--Tampa Florida
"Pity those who don't know the redline cry of an Alfa V-6" -Anon.
"Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom" -AmiSue1
Homepage: http://pw2.netcom.com/~alfabill/welcome.htm