GtJr value and parts? Old car radio repairs?

    Well, I kinda have a new '68 Gt jr on the way.. kinda, except for the =
wrong engine and tranny, raggedy interior, mouse nests in the engine =
compartment, rusty bits all over (even on the roof?) and even a minor =
dent.... the point is, how much is a running Gt jr worth?  I'd prefer to =
fix it cheaply and keep it as a running alfa for as long as possible =
(since it hasn't run in maybe 8 years and barely missed the crusher) BUT, =
I'd rather pull all those nice useable 105 parts off and let it join =
David's '71 parts car moldering in the pasture than get sucked into =
dumping way too much $ into it (when I can already do that on my Super and =
spider, eh).=20
    Another Gt jr value point.  At the chapter holiday party, we saw =
photos of a 72 jr with a very pranged front right corner.  The "other =
party" was at fault, but the insurance guys are not going to offer much.  =
Are there any recent actual sales to pass along for comparables?   This =
was a pretty nice car except for the factory standard raggedy vinyl =
interior.
   Annnnd, has anyone got a good place to get a 60's vintage Blaupunkt =
repaired / refurbished?  The official Blaupunkt folks said 'Tough, buy a =
new one' and derided me for expecting to find _anyone_ to fix something =
this old.  So, what does that say about Blaupunkt, when the _Alfa_ is =
still running, but the highly touted radio company isn't even sure it's =
got schematics, let alone someone who can read them?!?!
- - jack chesley

"real alfisti drive sedans!"
(and coupes and spiders and maybe a giardinetta if I could only find one) =
... stolen soooo long ago, that I don't even remember from who, but =
thanks.
<http://www.onehost.net/~alfaclu/jsuper1.htm>