Need Help from Long Time ARA members

I need some help finding some old Cams articles which have managed to evade
me. It's a bit embarassing asking this since I'm the quasi-official club
historian and keeper of back issues and I'm supposed to know this stuff.

I'm looking for a series of restoration articles that were done (I
thought) about five years ago. They were called "The Rebirth of Sophia"
or something like that (the Sophia part is right in any case). It was
all about the author's experiences mechanically and cosmetically restoring
his Giuli(ett)a and came in four or five parts.

I've been through the tables of contents twice for every issue back to
1990 and can't find it! I was scanning for "Sophia" in the ToC's and
it's possible that the editor didn't put it there if it wasn't in the
main title. I just don't have time to flip through every single page of
the past 9 years worth of Cams (that's over 2,000 pages!).

Going further back I did find a four part restoration series done by
Jim Allen from Central Coast AROC starting in December '88, but that's
not the one I'm looking for.

aTdHvAaNnKcSe

- - Jack

| Jack Hagerty                | "For this is the time to eat, drink and be  |
| jack@domain.elided   | merry 'til the good is all spilled and the  |
| Robotic Midwives, Ltd.      | wiskey has flowed; and the whole family tree|
| Livermore, CA		      | you neglected to bury are feeding their     |
|                             | faces until they explode!" - Elvis Costello |
| (510) 455-1143 (voice/fax)  |          "The St. Stvens Day Murders"       |
|        ARA #97, NAR #55105, LUNAR #002 / TRA #3943, Aero-PAC #168         |