Spider tail light lenses (fwd)

Here is the message I sent off digest re 750 taillight lenses. I hope it
helps others.

Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 15:23:01 -0800 (PST)
From: Matt Danning <mattd@domain.elided>
To: clarke@domain.elided
Subject: Spider tail light lenses

The tail lights are indeed made by Lucas.  They were also used on Nash
Metropolitans, but with a different chrome ring.  I got mine at
Metropolitan Pit Stop in North Hollywood, CA.  Their phone number is
818-769-1515.  They also had the all the parts for the front turn signals,
including the glass lens, the metal retaining ring, and the rubber boot.
Their prices are very reasonable.  I just called them, and the tail
light lenses are $20 each.  At the time I bought mine, Alfa Ricambi was
selling them for $50 each.
And yes, the lenses from Metro Pit Stop are the genuine item.

PS, they
answer the phone "Valentines".  If memory serves, they're also a photo
studio.

I restored a 57 about 8 years ago.  If I can be of any help in other
areas,
let me know.