Re: alfa-digest V7 #226

In a message dated 11/4/98 2:33:29 PM Central Standard Time, owner-alfa-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< From: Nizam Zambri <nizam@domain.elided>
 Subject: Alfa Parts Exchange Map

 All,

 For those with web browsers, follow the link below to get the map for the
Alfa
 Parts Exchange, located at 2000 National Ave, Hayward:

 http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=2000+national+ave&csz=hayward%
2C+ca+94545&Get+Map=Get+Map

 Text instructions:  from I-80, take Winton Ave heading West, then make a left
 on Clawiter, and a right on National.  They are on your left at 2000
National.

 APE's business hours are 9-5, Monday to Friday.  They are closed on weekends.
 Their numbers are:

 (510) 782-5800 (ph)
 (510) 782-4135 (fax)

 Unlike the usual disclaimers, I DO have an interest in APE as their business
 success helps ME keep my gaggle of Alfas in top notch condition!  :-)

 Nizam >>