Fred looking for an AROC member in Modesto, CA

A big favor to help the niece of Dario Radaelli, the father of the Spica
system in Italy.  Her name is Elisabetta Radaelli anf she is trying to
locate relatives that lived in Modesto, CA.   If one of you living in
Modesto would please contact me, I'd only ask you to check a marriage that
might have taken place in St. Stanislaus Catholic Church on 709 J street a
few years ago.  Her maiden name was Mary Faustini who lived in 215 Roselawn
Ave.
The 85 year old grandmother is begging for Mary or her brother Faustino's
whereabouts. Anyone willing to assist?  Fred Di Matteo
ferdinando.di@domain.elided

End of alfa-digest V7 #296