Re: 164 Bad gas mileage

Chip:
We're suffering from 10-11 mpg in short trips around town.  This seems about
6-8 mpg down from where it was last year.  Haven't had a chance to check out
possible causes.  Might have dropped after we had a burned out catalyst
replaced with a used one.  Later front cam seals were changed and valves may
have been adjusted.  I'm not sure, it just has deteriorated over the last
year.
I'll be interested in any feedback you get.
Best Wishes,
Bernie Bennett