Spider front end grinding

Thanks to all who gave some suggestions on my Spiders front grinding noise.
I followed down almost every suggestion, with the following results:

1. brake shield was not rubbing;
2. Front left alignment was off;
3. front left wheel out of balance.

After correcting the noise became more or less continuous, and was effected
by steering angle.

Turns out front left brake caliper has one side sticking.  when cold no
problem, but when warm the piston does not retract.

Do I need to replace the caliper?  is there a way to lube the pistons?
If I replace one caliper do I need top replace the other side too?

Thanks in advance for tips, advice...

Andrea A. Angera, Jr.

85 spider veloce
87 Milano platinum