Need parts for '80 Spider & auctions

Since my '80 Spider sold for $575 over the initial asking price on eBay, =
thought it only fair to include an owner's manual, jack, and wheel nut/lu=
wrench. Also, a set of the original tools would be nice. For the past yea=
I've attended Alfa swap-meets trying to find these items. I'm convinced
that someone has a huge pile of jacks and owner's manuals just waiting fo=
the right moment to unload them for a huge profit. (Unnnh, that was meant=

as a joke). However, I need them ASAP as the car is going from CA to the
Southeast soon.

Re: Auctions. I currently have an infant web site with the idea of
eventually brokering Alfa's. However, after seeing how slick everything
went on eBay, I'm considering offering a modified version. It would be mu=
ch
lower tech. The bids would all be sealed with the car going (obviously) t=
the highest bidder. The brokering idea would work somewhat like a real
estate broker functions. In this case the buyer would have the opportunit=
to view the car before purchasing. The only downside to eBay is that sinc=
I've been checking in, they only have two or three full-size Alfa's at on=
time. Not exactly an Alfa destination point.

If you've ever bought or sold or are thinking of buying or selling an Alf=
a,
I'd appreciate your input. Feel free to e-mail me directly.

Biba
Irwindale CA

PS Richard, if you actually read these items, I assure you I will inform
you if/or when I go public-and pay accordingly.    =