Re: Hesitant Milano

Domenic Lippolis wrote:
> I will be driving along and sometimes it feels like the motor loses
power
(or as if it gives a slight buck.)
> Another strange thing it does is that say I really step on it at
highway
speed and release the gas pedal abruptly, the engine will give a little
kick
as if I stepped on the gas again for a second.

I had the exact same characteristics on my '87 platinum.  Turned out
that the coil lead was not firmly in place in the coil.  Once I firmly
seated the lead in the coil the hiccup disappeared for good.  At least
in my case the fix was embarrassingly simple.

Scott Swanberg
'87 Milano