Track tires

I'm faced with a dilemma about buying track tires for next season.  I've
been using BFG Comp T/A R1s and have been very happy with them.
Unfortunately, BFG has discontinued the R1 and replaced it with a new tire
that isn't compatible, i.e., you're not supposed to mix the new and old
types on the same car.  So it seems that although I have two good R1s left,
I have to buy four new tires.

The alternatives seem to be the Yokohama A032 or BFG's new g-Force T/A.
The Yoko is cheaper, but seems to have less grip than the old R1.  I'd be
interested in hearing from people who have tried either of these and
especially from anyone who could offer a comparison to the old R1.

Or, if anyone was a couple of 195/60-14 Comp T/A R1s for sale, I'll buy them!

Dana Loomis