Spanish translation (no alfa content)

Sorry for the lack of Alfa content and for using the digest, but can
anyone give me the Spanish translation for the following:

The Salsa Lesson
The Salsa Class
The Salsa Teacher
Dance Lesson

I need the translation in the type of Spanish spoken in Madrid (if it is
different from other parts of Spain).  Salsa means the music, not the
food.  If there are any accents in the translation and your keyboard
cannot create them, just tell me where to insert it when I write it out
by hand.

Thanks in advance

- -Frank