33 sparkplugs / 33 discussion list

Sorry to ask a question which has been answered several million times
already but I need info on plugs for my 1994 UK 33 16v.

The manual says platinum plugs at 20GBP each but other owners seem to use
Bosch plugs.

I am sure the 33 discussion list has dicussed this to death so If someone
could mail me the address I would be grateful (this is the fourth time I
have lost it (all hail to Mr Gates' software reliability))

I really want to change the plugs at the same time as fitting the K&N 57i
induction kit (snort, snort!)

Thanks for listening,

Peter Judd