155 V6 performance options ?

I recently purchased a Black 155 V6 with the sportspack (Black alloys etc)
and was the best thing I did since buying a 75 V6. Now that I'm aquanted
with it I'm finding the handling seems to be outperforming the performance.
..

I'd be interested to know what/if any options I have for increasing the
performance of the engine. I can't see much room under the bonnet, but I'm
sure someone out there has been down this road before.

Anyone got any details of Chips etc ?

ANY suggestions welcome, the more stupid the better, Although I don't want
to kill the motor with NO2 !

Cheers,
Ant. (Guildford, Surrey)

'95N 155 V6
had to PartX the 75 Veloce V6 to get it though, oh how I miss her.