Re: A4

OK so this thread is dead. Anyways... a friend of mine here has A4 1.8T auto
FWD. Apparently it's very quick and handles well. I am sure the build is great
but the car seems a little mundane. Unless you have it modified like my Tamiya
A4 remote control car (yellow body with white spoked wheels). I have yet to
race one with my 155. I think it will be a tough fight. But already beat a
528i auto. So the Audi can't be much faster than the BMW. I like my 155 V6
partly because even with the sports package it was about 25% than cheaper than
an A4 1.8T auto FWD. Next week I will be (hopefully) testing the 156 V6 24V. I
will see if my friendly salesman will want to drag race his 156 V6 with my 155
V6 ;-).

Zamani