Re: repair manual recs

Hi Garry,

Please visit the Alfa Stop website, www.alfastop.co.uk for details of a
Giulia 105 manual. there are many wiring diagrams but unfortunately not
for your model year Spider. Price is GBP13.00 (about USD22.00) plus
GBP5.00 (about USD8.00) shipping by air mail to US

I also stock the 105 series Rapid Parts Book & Numerical Index which is
a good guide to "what fits what?" & "what's this for?" This costs
GBP34.00 (about USD56.00) plus GBP7.00 (about USD12.00) shipping by air
mail to US

I'm putting this on the Digest in case it's of interest to other
readers.

Hope that this is of interest,

Regards,

Tony Stevens

In message , Gary Stolz <stolzg@domain.elided> writes
>I just received my first alfa restoration project from a friend
>('76 Spider).  With some electrical problems, I'm trying to track
>down a wiring diagram and repair manual and am having no luck!
>Any rec's out there for a good manual (and suggestions on how to
>get a copy!) would be greatly appreciated!
>
>Gary Stolz in the SF Bay area
>stolzg@domain.elided

- --
Tony Stevens    http://www.alfastop.co.uk
ALFA STOP, POBox 50, Belper DE56 1AS, UK
Tel: +44 (0)177 382 2000
Fax: +44 (0)177 382 1900