spider MC replacement

I need to replace the MC on my 90 SPider and am wondering if I should attempt
to do this my self.  In the book it looks like it is a fairly simple
operation:  disconnect wires, lines, etc...suck out old fluid, unbolt from
booster, pull off reservoir, clean and attach to new MC.  Bolt new MC to
booster, connect everything back, add fluid and bleed.  Am I missing anything
here?  Is there some trick I need to know?  Thanks in advance!

Rob Murphy
90 Spider
Coral Springs, FL