Re: A4, Milano, 164, Long opinionated post in favor of front wheel drive

I just checked with Amazon.com--the book's no longer in print, but
they're searching--if successful, I'll let the digest know.

On Fri, 20 Nov 1998, B.D. & Petei Zelazny wrote:

> Hear, hear, John!!
>
> No flames from me!
>
> Recommended reading on driving front wheel drive vehicles in competition:
>             "Competition Driving"
>                         by Alain Prost w/Pierre-Francios Rousselot
>                                     ISBN: 0-905138-80-5 (hope it's still in
> print)
>
> Bernardo
> Alpine, TX
> Texas Hill Country AROC
> Passenger w/John at the SF, NM Autocross
> `69 GTV (sleeping)
> `83 GTV6 (we know how to have fun and do almost daily!)
>             *Worlds highest mileage GTV6*
> `91 164S (we know how to have -real fast- fun, too! )

Regards,
Alan G. Lambert___________________________________<gerard@domain.elided>
           *******Los Altos, California (office)*******