Re: Giulietta Sprint Speciale

On Sun, 22 Nov 1998 at 22:44:57 GMT, Tim Carrico said:

>I have just purchased a 1960 Sprint Speciale and am looking for info and
>/or links to collector sites. This car is an early version with no
>bumpers and is pretty much restored, but there a few items needed or
>undone. I am particularly interested in getting photos and specs on the
>original interior details. Any help appreciated. . .

Tim,

Could I respectfully point you to our Website (The Giulietta Register)
at: http://www.giulietta.com, where you'll find a taster of what we have
to offer. In the latest issue of 'The Giuliettaletta' our magazine,
there is a reprint of the original British sales brochure for an SS, as
well as loads of info, articles, cars and parts for sale. No Giulietta
owner can afford not to be a member!! (We're friendly, too!!)

Regards,

James Wiseman
Editor, 'The Giuliettaletta'
Magazine of The Giulietta Register