AROC-USA AlfantaZia Photo Galleries posted!

Fellow Alfisti:

At long last the AlfantaZia 98 Photo Galleries have been added to the
AROC-USA web site. "Mille grazie" to Tom Suter (ARO Southern California)
and Petei Zelazny (Texas Hill Country AROC) for supporting the AROC-USA web

site with their contribution of convention photos. Tom and Petei are the
only folks who've submitted photos for the `98 Convention Gallery.

                Visit the AROC-USA web site at: http://www.aroc-usa.org

A link to the Photo Galleries has been added to the "main" AROC-USA page
just above the navigation buttons so you no longer have to go to the Alfa
Owner page to link to the Galleries (although the link from the AO page
remains).

If you have information on Alfa Romeo drivers or owners that is missing,
incorrect or questionable (?) please notify me directly so I can update the
information.

Several photos have been added to the Members' Gallery since the last
update. Please contact me if you are an AROC-USA member and wish to have a
photo of your Alfa Romeo added to the gallery.

As always, please contact me if you wish to be deleted from this e-mailing
or are reading this on the Alfa Digest and wish to be notified directly in
the future.

Bernie Zelazny
Current AROC-USA Web Master
Alpine, Brewster County, Texas USA
     Animated global position (~2:30 load @ 28.8):
          http://www.alpinetexas.com/map_zoom.html

     Divided by Zero Productions web sites:
Texas Hill Country Alfa Romeo Owners Club-USA
   Serving Austin & San Antonio, Texas
          http://www.brooksdata.net/personal/thc-aroc-usa
Alfa Romeo Owners Club-USA
          http://www.aroc-usa.org