AR TI Super - ebay

Hello,

Since I don't put a message up online very often,  I was wondering if
any of the digesters have been spending any time over on ebay the
auction site.  I have been browsing a bit and searching for Alfa Romeo.
It's interesting, as there have been or are currently over 150+ Alfa
related items listed.  Most on Alfa models and other interesting Alfa
related bits.  One of my scans uncovered the following car online in
auction, does anyone know any of its history?

1964 Alfa Romeo TI Super --- Chassis #AR59133 with Eng. #005100187 per
the notes on the auction list. Some interesting GTA parts noted. You can
see the details in the auctions which have closed, as this was only
online for a couple of weeks.  They did show a few good pictures.  Is
this by any chance the TI which was at Alfa West in Denver for the past
couple of years or one very similar? The auction car is white and the
one at AW was white but very rough.

Anyone know more?

Thanks for any thoughts on Alfa and ebay or anything related to this
model of Super.
Don S...
- --
Don Suiter - Vintage Racing - RMVR Alfa GTjr #81
ACOC Webmaster - http://www.csd.net/~suiter/acoc.html
ErEc Imaging - http://www.donsuiter.com/