Alfa cousin, Maserati answer

In regards to the question posed re: the feasibility of using the back =
seat of a Bi-Turbo conv. for anything other than storing roadmaps.  I =
looked inside one yesterday and found the room would be adequate for =
children only and would require the front seats to be slid forward a =
bit.  Likely any child over 10 might feel cramped.

Obligatory Alfa content:

Have a set of new tubular exhaust headers rumored to be for Alfetta =
taking up space in my garage.  No AIR nipples so not technically legal =
for use here in California except for off road use etc. etc.  Will sell =
or swap or ?????

Ian

Fullerton, Ca.