Non-Alfa Computer plug.

A few of you got some good deals when I was emptying a surplus truck from
Gateway this summer...wish I had another. I did recently design an AMD K6-2
PC System that my builder friend will put together for cost plus about
110.00. 300, 350, or 400 Mhz CPUs are out there. Just like Alfa, AMD is a
real bargain hotrod. This guy's name is Pat Fuller, and he can be reached
at 406-257-4341. Please don't bug him if you aren't in the market...bug me
instead with questions. I gotta quit this...just can't seem to.

Anybody know where Andy Garcia is at with his dyno project? I sent him a
DiMatteo ECU...sort of like a CPU upgrade, yes?