Alfa vs.Audi;Gotti wheel trade

Greetings Alfisti!
     First, to the gentleman debating driving the GTV or buying an Audi A4.If
your'e concerned about lack of A/C,etc, try a Milano gold,or verde.
      My job background is in military/government sales,tailoring, and
management, where relationship building and heavy "shuffle the client from the
airport to the office"work was involved.I had a new company car (a Taurus,
definitely NOT one of ford's better ideas,6 trips to the dealer in 25,000 mles
to fix problems),but Invariably I would end up driving my Milano.When clients
see many salesmen in the course of their careers, they're going to remember
(AND BUY FROM) the ones who stand out;for various good (or bad)reasons. The
Milano stood out (as well as my knock 'em dead sales presentations, :) .I once
had half a Capstone class of brigadier generals follow me out to my car to see
it and talk cars.Most of these guys and girls buy exotic cars (mercedes and
Porsche generally) so seeing something different was interesting to them.It
helped building client/sales rep relationships as well.
That's one reason for an Alfa versus the Audi.There are other reasons,like
good air conditioning,great handling;reliable,uniqueness and redlining through
the gears on the way to  the next sales call (a wonderful side benefit!).Drive
your car,avoid the car payments.Audis are truly nice cars, but payments,
insurance and depreciation are going to hurt every month.Your alfa is already
paid for.I was lucky, I was able to drive my alfa and got paid mileage.Drive
the alfa.Use the "460" air conditioning (4 windows down, 60 miles per
hour.)Take a comb to keep your hair straight and enjoy.
          For the people who responded to my wheel swap request;I'll take some
photos tomorrow and get them to you.To Vaughan Zeller;MANY thanks for the GTV6
Maratona hood scoop info.It looks to be pretty simple!
Thanks to all,
Terry and Sharon Akins
Alexandria,VA
1987 Milano gold(Alfie)