Re: Alfa wheels.

At 08:08 AM 11/18/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I missed typed the url to the photos of the Alfa wheels I have...got one
>quess sight unseen as 85 GTV6 wheels. Any other ideas?

Hi Bruce,
they are indeed identical to the wheels that came with my gtv6. Metric
Speedlines. My suggestion is to sell them for scrap metal; I doubt you
would find takers if you gave them away free. Believe me, I tried!
Why? Because I was quoted around 200USD per tire for the only tire that
will fit: Michelin TRX 200R365. And they weren't sure that the tire was
still available. Sorry! I'm still saying prayers for the continued
well-being of the dealer who threw in a free set of 15" campy's when I
bought the car.

Best, Jaap Bouma (Netherlands)
'87 GTV6 2.5 Grand Prix