Re: alfa-digest V7 #265

I just returned from Italy and a lengthy visit to Arese. I saw the posting
from Jochen Tydecks about the 166 photos. Be sure to check them out. The car
is beautiful, inside and out.
My friends and I road tested a 3.0 v6 model and it was a thrill. Befitting a
car in this class you'll find a navigational system in the center console
integrated with the sound and heating systems. The rear seats are sculpted for
a very nice fit.
With the 156 setting the stage, Alfa should have no problem selling the 166 in
sufficient numbers to keep the Fiat bean-counters happy. (But that's another
story after some candid conversations with long-time Alfa officials.)
If you're interested, I have some sales brochures for the current Alfa models
coming. Just contact me at eurimports@domain.elided.
Ciao,
Enrico Ciabattoni

End of alfa-digest V7 #266