Welcome back Regan, and Berlina stuff

So nice to see Regan Copple's by-line back on the Digest.  Hope you are
recovering well from your bike crash.

Re: my Berlina post of a couple of days ago.  I had a lot of off Digest
interest, and I appreciate all of it.  I responded directly to a few
people, but have only a few minutes on-line so will post this for
everyone's benefit.  The title to this car seems to be a problem that may
not go away easily.  The car however, appears to be complete, though has
serious gaposis in the normal rust collection spots.  The blue paint is
peeling severly from the roof and rust is forming under the gaps.  It's
not a sunroof yet however  :^)  The interior is complete except for a
major hole in the driver's seat.  I didn't get to do an inventory of the
"spare" parts in the trunk or back seat, but there are some things that
don't appear to fit this car.  Nothing major, just stuff like extra
belts, wipers, tail light lenses.  I am going to try to get a complete
inventory.  Andrew, I will get the serial number.  I wrote some numbers
down from the passenger side windshield, but there don't seem to be
enough digits.  Where would I likely find the chassis number?
I now know that a lot of parts will fit my 1987 Spider, just need a
different vehicle to haul them in, as there is not enough room in the
Spider trunk  :>)
I will post you individually when I have more time and information.  I
still don't know what is going to happen to the car, but I think it has a
pretty good chance of becoming a parts source, because of the the title
problem.

Gordy Hyde
Bothell WA
NWARC

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]