75 (Milano) / GTV transmission ratios

Here=B4s a question wich is very important for me, because I am very
unsatisfied with the weak acceleration of my Alfa 75 1.8 i.e. due to the
"comfortable" transmission ratios.

I have another gearbox which is of an Alfetta GTV and I would like to
know if changing the gearbox would change things.

Can anybody tell me the ratios (including final drive) of my gearboxes ?

The one of my =B492 Alfa 75 1.8 i.e. (with catalyc converter, bought in
Germany) has the number F39364.

The other one of the GTV has the number 03504.

Thanks for all answers or hints.

U. Punke

Wardenburg, Germany

=B492 75 1.8 i.e.