Apologies and Maybe Another Mistake

Myy apologies to Ed and Bruce for switching their companies,. Maybe its good
if they don't read too much of the email. My second mistake involves my
project for this weekend, the dreaded heater valve. It didn't seem like that
tough a job but by the time I got finished (only halfway) I had the entire
heater box out of my Duetto. I'm waiting for replacement hoses since I don't
want to repeat this job again. My question is how too put this back in the
car. I'm thinking that I'll want to reassemble the upper half and install
this first followed by the lower half with the fan. Does this sound about
right and are there any tricks to getting those spring clips to go back on?
They felt pretty tight when i pried them off so I can imagine that they'll
be a bear to get back on.

Mitch Wolberg
69 Duetto Jr.
rkane@domain.elided