Re: 1600 rebuild ?

I am in progress of rebuilding a 1600 for my Giulietta. I found an unmolested
105 block and head, however... atleast one of the head bolts has rusted very
badly where it enters the block.  My questios:
Any trick to getting it out without destroying the block??
If I have to find another block, does it have to be from a 105 or will a 101
block work with a 105 head?
Anyone have a good block for sale?
Do cams from a 101 fit in a 105 head
Was there any difference in a 101-1600 and a 105-1600
THanks for the help,
Alfert