Re: Squeaky Milano Ventilation Fan

I fixed my very squeaky fan last year.  Most folks say you can take the
fan out through the drivers side.  I couldn't.  I got it part way out
but couldn't get it all the way, and there was no way I was going to
risk breaking it.  Once I got it part way I was able to reach in
throughout the passenger side opening and clean out the debris,
including a dried up frog.  I also blew it out with compressed air.  I
then tried to oil the shaft with an oil can with no success.  I then
used sprayed in with, I forget, WD-40 or penetrating oil which did the
trick.  I'll probably do it again this year.

Scott Swanberg, St. Paul, MN
'87 Milano