Re: alfa-digest V7 #246

>While under the car I noticed that the main fuel hose from the tank to the pump
seems >to be in bad shape, and leaks when I squeeze it.  It seems to be of unusually
large >diameter for a fuel hose; do I need to order this part from somewhere also?

The last time I checked, that pre formed fuel hose has been discontinued. I solved
the problem by using straight fuel hose in conjunction with 90 degree fittings from
the local plumbing supply. Crude yes, but simply trying to run straight fuel line
resulted in kinks.

Joel Hailey
Centerline Products
303-447-0239