Visiting Rome

Dear friends,

I will be visiting Rome briefly between Christmas and New Year's.  This will be my
first visit to Italy, and I wonder if any of you could recommend any sites of
"Alfa Romeo Interest"?  Is there, for example, an automotive museum of particular
interest?

TIA for any suggestions.  I'll be there Saturday, Dec 26 - Wednesday, Dec 30, and
although most of my time there will be dedicated to visiting friends and some of
the more traditional tourist attractions, I think I can squeeze in a morning of
afternoon for Alfa-activities.

Chow, Reid