Boozin N Croozin

In message , Milanogold@domain.elided writes

Snip
>The club
>letter always advertises events like "Italian drive and winery tour",and
>dinner at various restaurants once a month.First off,I don't have a
>garage,second I am a teetotaler and abhor drinking and a "wine and drive"
>borders on almost a total lack of sense.Period.My local chapter advocates
>drinking and driving?
Snip (borders on?)

>;listening to a bunch of snotty rich folks talking
>about their cars that they never drive in an expensive restaurant that serves
>poor renditions of Italian food (my wife is full blooded Italian,I get the
>real stuff at home) seems rather pointless.

Hear Hear!
Nobody should drink and drive, I like to get absolutely blasted every
once in a while, but I make sure I don't need to drive. I live within
walking distance of the Taxi which stops outside my home both going to
and returning from a GOOD Italian, or Indian, or etc. restaurant. I bet
there's one near most of you. There really is no excuse and IMNSHO those
who "only have a glass or two" should be shot as the worst offenders.

- --
Jonathan Coates