More 164 Wheel Wobble

Bill 'one-lap' and Doug S make some good points about this problem in
V7/230, the cars are very sensitive to out of balance forces (being fwd
there's more to wobble I suppose) and there may be more than one unbalanced
component causing wobble at different speeds.
In my case, the new rotors (discs) have now eliminated the 60/70mph (worst)
wobble leaving a slight and probably acceptable wobble at 80/90mph ( because
I never travel that fast obviously!). Although I've swapped the wheels
around without apparent effect it's now time to have a careful check for
bent rims.

Cheers

        Graham

94 164 24V Super (LS)