164 Guidance

Hello everyone, I am in the netherworld of not having a 164 and having
one, that is, I looked at one, but have numerous questions.  Here is the car:

'91 Base,  has 112K, supposed religious oil changes etc, a little
paint rub on RF from another cars bumper?, good int., ext OK but is a
100K car from the look of it, in any event it could use a real good
cleaning in/out, wheels and susp seem OK, needs a new p/s pump or
cylinder?, and the big 'un is that no one seems to know when/if the
t-belt was ever changed or if the tensioner is mechanical or oil fed, no
apparent fault codes other than replace brake pads.  Other than that, it
seems to run well and be reasonably tight.  All electrics are good, but
the stepper motor has lost its magic.  Its an automatic, not what I was
really looking for, but it could tide me over for now until I move into
an S.

My first question is this then, will the factory do the t-belt and
tensioner recall even though the car is waaayyyy out of warranty?  I
would hope so since it is a recall and not a regular maintenance item
etc.  I
wouldn't half mind them paying for that.  If not, is there anyone in the
southern NJ, Phila area that could give some guidance/help for a DIY
t-belt and tensioner
job?  Anyhow, that's the main bit;  I've read the tech articles and
buyers tips and have generally paid attention to the 164 banter as I
thought of getting one at some point and this opportunity arose.  I'm not
ready to give up the Milano yet, might end up being a two alfa single
family then....

Thanks in advance,

Adam