Re: alfa-digest V7 #229

    Doug Bender raises a very interesting point regarding the "matching
numbers" concept/crowd versus the Alfisiti.
    I've always been a fan of period "customizing" as would be
appropriate to the marque and the historical time-frame. This may be my
So. California Hot Rod upbringing (Eric; watch my back!) but I think
it's fun (good taste must apply) and where would any of us be without
the phrase "aftermarket" !
    I wouldn't "mess-up" a valuable vehicle but I can't resist
"tweaking" my GTV.
    Somebody stop me before I modify again !

Best Regards to all from Topanga,
Tim Weston
'74 GT Veloce