Wanted! Rear window/roof panel for 94-95 164

I had an accident with my bike on the roof, and it pushed in my roof and
shattered my rear window.  The body shop tried to rush order the stuff, and
it appears that neither part is in the states and says it will take at least
one month to get the parts.  Does anyone have these items or know of a
dealer that has them stuffed away.  The parts must be for the 1994-1995 164,
although I do not know if there are any differences with the olderr models.
I am desperate and your help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks for your
help,

Eric
310-493-6400