105 GTV center brake line, sighting..

Last Sat I saw a very nice-looking (at 50 MPH anyways :)  light-teal
GTV,  in Mercer county, NJ.
Anybody on the list?
Made me want to get back to my project '73...among other things it needs
the center brake line. The one that goes from the very firewall, pass.
side, to the pressure gizmo by the trailing arm pivot.
It's about  6' if not longer.    The longest line I have is about 4', so
I was thinking an intermediate block w. flared fittings as a patch.  Or
is the tubing avail. in longer lengths?
How'bout using just a patch 12" length, and use the brass compression
fittings to connect to the rest of the line :) ?
Jan in NJ