High idle hard starting 164S

A problem on my 91 164S just developed. It starts very hard after about
the 4th try. At first it idles at about 800 then it goes to 2000 and
holds. I ran it 80 miles and it was still idling at 2000 RPM. When I got
it home I checked the codes. They came 4444. When I tried to start the
car after all that driving it took 5 tries. The car has 86,000 miles. I
replaced the O2 sensor  this summer. I checked the hoses for vacuum leaks
and they seemed to be fine with no cracks. Help

Arnold Most

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]