RE: V7 #221: Another Parts Source: Ottelli Italy

In Alfa Digest V7 #221 Steve Ramm asked:

>Has anyone delt with Giorgio Ottelli? HIs website lists an interesting
>array of parts, including some Alfa F1 engines. He's in Brescia. Seems OK ...

In December 1997 I ordered some spare parts for 164. I sent the
order over Internet and I sent credit cards details in recommended
surface mail (it was the complete set of belts and the timing belt
tensioner).

I got them within few days, all genuine AR spare parts.

Installation work was done by a professional and almost a year has
passed since then without problems.

I can describe his attitude as friendly and professional (minor
problem seemed to me his English).

Rajko Sabo, Slovenia
'90 164 QV Zender
'81 Renault 18 TL