re: plastic

>1906 Renault GP
>car at speed photographed with a focal-plane shutter, nice touch , hmmmm, OR
>John Mozart's black 8C 2900 Touring-bodied roadster-

>John H.

>USA types, please vote?

that's a tough one indeed. The Renault sounds like the (sort of) famous
image shot by Jacques-Henri Lartigue as a kid. As he's one of my fave
photogs that would have to be my choice but it would nice to have a bit of
Alfa erotic art on a credit card as well. Since BP is gone from California
I guess it won't matter for me.

Michael Williams
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto
84 GTV-6 (soon to have engine transplant)
73 Berlina (FOR SALE  see my web page)

http://www.rcip.com/michael