Re: alfa-digest V7 #217

In a message dated 11/1/98 11:48:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, owner-alfa-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< From: Charles Koster <krash2@domain.elided>
 Subject: Parts source

 I'm aware of Bormioli as a European source of Alfa parts, but I saw an ad
 for a company with which I wasn't familiar in the program book for this
 year's Concours Italiano.  I'll paraphrase the information below:

 AFRA - original Alfa Romeo spare parts - A.R. historic car replicas

 AFRA SAS
 Via Carducci 36/38
 20019 Setimo Milanese (MI) - Italy
 39-2-328-6111 telephone
 39-2 328-61150 fax >>

I'm presently doing a groundup restoration of a  '65 Guilia Veloce Spider,
replacing virtually all the brightwork, suspension parts, fuel system, brake
system and exhaust. I've ordered from AFRA three times in the past six months
using Alfa part numbers from CARDISC. I've found of their prices on Italian
made parts less than half of those of well-known importers stateside. Shipping
has been immediate with a fill rate of about 80% of parts requested. Todate
I've spent approximately $5000 with them. AFRA is also recommended by Bormioli
for vintage parts as well as Alfa Info service at Fiat.

Marc Mosko
Secretary. AROC So. Florida

End of alfa-digest V7 #219