more spiders

Paul Weimer wrote about going from having no spiders to having 3 in 10
months. I can attest to the joy in doing that as I went to having no
spiders to having 3 in 3 months. It started with buying an '83 veloce
for wife. I liked it so much I sold my british roadster and bought two
spiders for myself. A '76 and an '83. These cars are so much fun to
drive I couldn't resist. I have gone through some of the same typical
repairs that Paul mentioned and other than that the cars are very
reliable. Everyone should have a spider! (or two)

Phil Williams
Owego NY
'83 spider (red
'83 spider veloce (black
'76 spider
'87 milano platinum

P.S. interresting note on the red '83 spider: all the literature I've
seen says there were only veloce models that year but this one doesn't
appear to be. It doesn't have air and leather nor does it have the side
body molding pieces or the 'spider veloce' script on the side. Is the
literature I've seen wrong?